Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing company working towards electrifying the world's vehicles and machines? Do you want to feel the exhilaration of working with a team of like-minded future-forward people using cutting-edge technology to create advanced battery systems? Then we think you might just belong with the ELEO crew.
Right now, that means an Account Manager to come on board brimming with ideas and ready to take the battery industry by storm with us!
What will you do as an Account Manager at ELEO?
ELEO’s commercial team is looking for an Account Manager to expand the relationships with our existing ELEO customers as well as onboard prospects to negotiate and close new deals.
You will be supporting our customers to grow their sustainable business as well as finding great solutions for them in a market that is unpredictable (in terms of timing, speed, continue changes, growing market).
You are part of the sales team and will closely work with the sales managers, insides sales representative, marketing team, sales engineers, applications engineers and our quality team for service & support request.
In this role you will have the unique opportunity to work closely with big global customers, innovative products and determined colleagues, while reshaping an entire industry.
As ELEO’s new Account Manager you will:
- Be the main contact for the customer throughout the entire customer journey, from initial contact to aftersales & service requests and be responsible for an excellent customer experience.
- Visit existing customers (OEMs) and discuss their orders, order frequency, delivery conditions, product requirements, potential new projects;
- Visit prospects and interest them in our products & technology and is able to present the right solution by matching the customer’s requirements with ELEO’s offering (in close consultation with sales engineers);
- Ensure timely and right delivery of solutions according to the customer’s requirements;
- Maintain contacts with colleagues from the sales team about relevant developments;
- Maintain contacts with colleagues from other departments to assist the customer in the best possible way;
- Update ELEO’s CRM system regular;
- Assist in drawing up marketing & sales plans;
- Represent ELEO during trade shows and customer visit;
- Prepare sales forecasts and reports progress;
- Travel regularly.
Requirements / Background
- 3 -10 years of relevant experience in a B2B sales role
- Tech savvy; basics technical knowhow and interest
- Relevant experience in the battery or Off-highway (or related) industry is a plus
- Experience with an ERP and CRM system as well as excellent skills in excel
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must and Dutch and/or German are a plus
What we offer
- The freedom to work hybrid with flexible working hours
- A generous pension scheme
- Daily lunch with the whole company
- Commuting allowance or OV Business Card
- 35 holidays per year including a company closure during Christmas & NYE
/ Our process
How we hire
The hiring process varies depending on role. We’ll keep you informed of what the next steps will be throughout the course of your interviews.
1 ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation letter via the application via the 'Apply Now' button. We'd love to hear about how you'd contribute to the ELEO team!
2 InterviewsIf we think you could be a great fit at ELEO, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO team members. These interviews will help us to get to know each other better and decide if it's a great match on both sides—both professionally and personally. We love to have fun and also get the job done!
3 AssessmentIf everyone is still vibing and it's looking like a really great match we will dive a little deeper into the applicable process. That means more in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and a possible test case to show off your skills.
4 Signing a contractIf we're both sides are super excited after the assessment then we'd love to come to an agreement with you! As soon as you sign the contract, we'll strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.