- MBO, Bachelor
Do you want to be a part of a young, hungry start-up working towards electrifying the world's vehicles and machines? Do you want to feel the exhilaration of working with a team of like-minded future-forward people using cutting-edge tech to create advanced battery systems? Then we think you might just belong with the ELEO crew!
We're growing every day, which means we need more fresh minds joining the team. Right now that means we’re looking for an Assembly Lead brimming with ideas to come on board and take the battery industry by storm with us!
What will you do as an Assembly Lead?
At ELEO we provide cutting-edge battery systems with a superior energy density to power a wide variety of electric applications. You will be scaling up and streamlining the assembly process.
As ELEO’s new Assembly Lead, you'll be dealing with:
- Planning assembly resources
- CO-developing the assembly processes
- Preparing assembly activities for assembly technicians (arranging picking, tooling, materials etc)
- Monitoring stock
- Administering in ERP
- Guiding on the work floor
- Performing work preparation tasks
- Leading assembly technicians
- Solving technical problems
- Minimum 5 year experience in similar role
- Technical background
- Experience with battery systems a plus
- Experience with ER a plus
- Quick on your feet
What we offer
- The freedom to work hybrid with flexible working hours
- A generous pension scheme
- Daily lunch with the whole company
- Commuting allowance or OV Business Card
- 35 holidays per year including a company closure during Christmas & NYE
/ Our process
How we hire
The hiring process varies depending on role. We’ll keep you informed of what the next steps will be throughout the course of your interviews.
1 ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation letter via the application via the 'Apply Now' button. We'd love to hear about how you'd contribute to the ELEO team!
2 InterviewsIf we think you could be a great fit at ELEO, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO team members. These interviews will help us to get to know each other better and decide if it's a great match on both sides—both professionally and personally. We love to have fun and also get the job done!
3 AssessmentIf everyone is still vibing and it's looking like a really great match we will dive a little deeper into the applicable process. That means more in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and a possible test case to show off your skills.
4 Signing a contractIf we're both sides are super excited after the assessment then we'd love to come to an agreement with you! As soon as you sign the contract, we'll strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.