Do you want to contribute to the widespread introduction of electric vehicles and machines? And are you looking for a new challenge with broad responsibility in a fast-growing organization? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Working at ELEO is a unique experience. You get the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology and world-class people.
What will you do as an Assembly Technician at ELEO?
To meet the increasing demand from our customers, we are looking for someone to join our production team. As an Assembly Technician, you have a wide range of tasks, from assembling the battery modules to maintaining the warehouse. And everything in between. Are you looking for a varied job, that's also innovative and fun? Then this position might be something for you!
Your responsibilities include:
- Assemble battery packs from our standard battery modules
- Inspecting and testing assembled battery packs
- Preparing battery packs for the shipment
- Quality control of the delivered product parts
- Assisting in the assembly of battery modules
- Keeping the work environment clean and orderly
Take a look inside our production facility
Requirements / Background
- MBO level 4
- At least two years of relevant work experience
- Quality conscious and attention to detail
- Affinity with technology
- Experience with low and high voltage systems
- Mastery of assembly techniques
- Experience with reading technical drawings
- Able to do physical work
- An organized approach, where you improve and optimize
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a young, talented and diverse team
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a fast-growing organization with challenging and fun assignment
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work 32 hours or 36 hours a week
- Fun and informal get-togethers and company trips
ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation via the application form below. Please tell us why you want to work at ELEO and what you think you can contribute to our team.
InterviewsWhen we think you might be a good fit to our organization, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO people. We'll use these interviews to see if there is a great match from both sides, both personally and content-wise.
AssessmentWhen the outcome of the interviews is still positive from both sides, we dive a little deeper into the applicable role at ELEO. You'll have in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and/or work on a case.
ContractIf we're both excited about each other after the assessment we'd love to come to an agreement with you. As soon as you sign the contract, we'd strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.