Do you want to be a part of a young, hungry start-up working towards electrifying the world's vehicles and machines? Do you want to feel the exhilaration of working with a team of like-minded future-forward people using cutting-edge tech to create advanced battery systems? Then we think you might just belong with the ELEO crew!
We're growing every day, which means we need more brilliant minds joining the team. Right now, that means an Electrical Engineer to come on board brimming with ideas and ready to take the battery industry by storm with us!
What will you do as an Electrical Engineer at ELEO?
At ELEO we provide cutting-edge battery systems with a superior energy density to power a wide variety of electric applications. You will be drawing and designing various programs & components of our battery systems.
We hope you like designing, because there's plenty of it! Your work includes:
- Composing battery packs with our in-house developed modules
- Drawing electrical diagrams for battery packs
- Designing standard schematics
- Creating wiring harness drawings
- Selecting standard components ranging from connectors, DC-DC, DC chargers,
onboard chargers, etc.
- Designing standard components such as cables, busbars etc.
- Designing DC fast charging solutions
- Designing hardware systems to support one of our sales engineers
- Defining and standardizing test methods
- Developing rack systems for large-scale energy storage
A day in the life of an ELEO Electrical Engineer:
Your day kicks off with a cup of coffee, giving you the caffeine fix you need to get started. You check your email/messages for any updates and then check in with the project leaders Bas Rijs and Luuk van Ravenstein. You delve into your project, working with your team to design and build the integral electrical components of the battery pack based on the client's needs. You prototype and test, following up with the applications team to make sure you're on the same page and all the specifications are met.
Next, it's time for lunch. If it's a nice, sunny day you head outside to catch some rays with your teammates on a lunch walk.
Then it's back to designing and applying the internal systems, where you check in with your team and continue working on your project, coming to anyone with any questions or ideas you might have.
You wrap up your work and it's time to go home! You had an awesome, productive day and got a ton of great work done with your team. Enjoy your evening, and see you tomorrow!
Interested? Apply now!
Requirements / Background
- A bachelor (HBO) degree in mechatronics/electrical engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant full-time experience in a multidisciplinary team
- Experience with SEE electrical is a plus
- Experience in C/Python is a plus
- Interest and experience with standardization and the industry sector are a plus
What we offer
- The freedom to work hybrid with flexible working hours
- A generous pension scheme
- Daily lunch with the whole company
- Commuting allowance or OV Business Card
- 35 holidays per year including a company closure during Christmas & NYE
/ Our process
Do you want to join the ELEO crew?
1 ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation letter via the application form below. We'd love to hear about how you'd contribute to the awesome ELEO team!
2 InterviewsIf we think you could be a great fit at ELEO, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO team members. These interviews will help us decide if it's a great match on both sides—both professionally and personally. We love to have fun and also get the job done!
3 AssessmentIf everyone is still vibing and it's looking like a really great match we will dive a little deeper into the applicable process. That means more in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and a possible test case to show off your skills.
4 Signing a contractIf we're both sides are super excited after the assessment then we'd love to come to an agreement with you! As soon as you sign the contract, we'll strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.
/ drop us a line