- Bachelor or Master
Do you want to contribute to the widespread introduction of electric vehicles and machines? And are you looking for a new challenge with broad responsibility in a fast-growing organization? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Working at ELEO is a unique experience. You get the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology and world-class people. To take good care of the growing number of awesome projects we’re working on, we are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join our team.
What will you do as an Electrical Engineer (Product Development) at ELEO?
At ELEO we provide cutting-edge battery systems with a superior energy density to power a wide variety of electric applications. It is your task to develop the electronics we need in our advanced battery systems. Your work includes:
- Electrical schematic design
- PCB routing
- Prototyping and testing
- Working in a multidisciplinary engineering team
- System integration
Take a look inside our production facility
Requirements / Background
- At least 2 years of relevant full time experience
- Experience with PCB design
- Experience with Altium and LTSpice is a plus
- Basic C programming skills are a plus
- Knowledge of battery management systems is a plus
- Experience with embedded systems is a plus
- Experience with system design is a plus
- Residing in the Netherlands and fluent in English
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a young, talented, and diverse team with a lot of ambition
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a fast-growing organization with challenging and fun assignments.
- The freedom to choose your working hours and location
- Fun and informal get-togethers and company trips
ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation via the application form below. Please tell us why you want to work at ELEO and what you think you can contribute to our team.
InterviewsWhen we think you might be a good fit to our organization, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO people. We'll use these interviews to see if there is a great match from both sides, both personally and content-wise.
AssessmentWhen the outcome of the interviews is still positive from both sides, we dive a little deeper into the applicable role at ELEO. You'll have in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and/or work on a case.
ContractIf we're both excited about each other after the assessment we'd love to come to an agreement with you. As soon as you sign the contract, we'd strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.