- Bachelor or Master
Do you want to contribute to the widespread introduction of electric vehicles and machines? And are you looking for a new challenge with broad responsibility in a fast-growing organization? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Working at ELEO is a unique experience. You get the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology and world-class people. To take good care of the growing number of awesome projects we’re working on, we are looking for an Electrical R&D Engineer to join our team.
What will you do as an Electrical R&D Engineer at ELEO?
At ELEO we provide cutting-edge battery systems with a superior energy density to power a wide variety of electric applications. It is your task to develop the electronics we need in our advanced battery systems. Your work includes:
- Electrical schematic design
- PCB routing
- Prototyping and testing
- Working in a multidisciplinary engineering team
- System integration
Interested? Apply now!
Requirements / Background
- At least 2 years of relevant full time experience
- Experience with PCB design
- Experience with Altium and LTSpice is a plus
- Basic C programming skills are a plus
- Knowledge of battery management systems is a plus
What we offer
- The freedom to work hybrid with flexible working hours
- A generous pension scheme
- Daily lunch with the whole company
- Commuting allowance or OV Business Card
- 35 holidays per year including a company closure during Christmas & NYE
/ Our process
Do you want to join the ELEO crew?
1 ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation letter via the application form below. We'd love to hear about how you'd contribute to the awesome ELEO team!
2 InterviewsIf we think you could be a great fit at ELEO, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO team members. These interviews will help us decide if it's a great match on both sides—both professionally and personally. We love to have fun and also get the job done!
3 AssessmentIf everyone is still vibing and it's looking like a really great match we will dive a little deeper into the applicable process. That means more in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and a possible test case to show off your skills.
4 Signing a contractIf we're both sides are super excited after the assessment then we'd love to come to an agreement with you! As soon as you sign the contract, we'll strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.
/ drop us a line