Do you want to be part of an ambitious scale up working towards electrifying the world's vehicles and machines? Do you want to feel the exhilaration of working with a team of like-minded future-forward people using cutting-edge technology to create advanced battery systems? Then we think you might just belong with the ELEO crew.
We're growing every day, which means we need more great minds joining the team.
Right now, that means a Finance Administrator to come on board brimming with ideas and ready to take the battery industry by storm with us!
What will you do as a Finance Administrator at ELEO?
You will be part of the Finance team and responsible for ELEO’s financial and administrative activities. Moreover, you will handle and book all incoming invoices and make sure our suppliers are paid within a timely matter. You will be working closely with our Procurement department to proactively streamline all processes.
As ELEO’s new Finance Administrator you will be dealing with:
- Daily management of vendor invoices: allocate them to the right accounts and cost centers;
- Follow up on outstanding purchase invoices in the workflow;
- Correct coordination between the received and invoices goods;
- Processing of credit card statements;
- Settle bank statements;
- Administration of the finance mailbox, managing queries from suppliers;
- Continually reviewing the department's processes and making suggestions for change.
Requirements / Background
- Available for 16 -24 hours a week, exact days/times can be discussed
- Financial or administrative background, experience within in production company is plus
- Proficient in Excel and additional finance (ERP) systems
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both written and spoken
- Enthusiastic about finance, accurate, pragmatic and willing to learn more
What we offer
- The freedom to work hybrid with flexible working hours
- A generous pension scheme
- Daily lunch with the whole company
- Commuting allowance or OV Business Card
- 35 holidays per year including a company closure during Christmas & NYE
/ Our process
How we hire
The hiring process varies depending on role. We’ll keep you informed of what the next steps will be throughout the course of your interviews.
1 ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation letter via the application via the 'Apply Now' button. We'd love to hear about how you'd contribute to the ELEO team!
2 InterviewsIf we think you could be a great fit at ELEO, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO team members. These interviews will help us to get to know each other better and decide if it's a great match on both sides—both professionally and personally. We love to have fun and also get the job done!
3 AssessmentIf everyone is still vibing and it's looking like a really great match we will dive a little deeper into the applicable process. That means more in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and a possible test case to show off your skills.
4 Signing a contractIf we're both sides are super excited after the assessment then we'd love to come to an agreement with you! As soon as you sign the contract, we'll strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.