- Bachelor or Master
Do you want to contribute to the widespread introduction of electric vehicles and machines? And are you looking for a new challenge with broad responsibility in a fast-growing organization? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Working at ELEO is a unique experience. You get the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology and world-class people.
What will you do as a Full Stack Developer at ELEO?
As a Full Stack Developer, you will build interactive user applications to make sure a battery pack can be commissioned after production, be monitored over the lifetime and be serviced if necessary. This includes:
- Design and build applications for our service network and that of our customers to diagnose their battery pack.
- Design and build applications so that battery packs can be configured according to the customer’s requirements in a user-friendly way.
- Design and build web-based interfaces in which cloud-collected data is visualized in an informative and clear way.
Take a look inside our production facility
Requirements / background
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Software Science, Data engineering or similar study program at WO/HBO level
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience designing and building desktop applications
- Experience with best-practices UI/UX design
- Experience with database technologies
- Experience with git and git workflows is a plus
- Experience with python and C++
- Residing in the Netherlands and fluent in English
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a young, talented, and diverse team with a lot of ambition
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a fast-growing organization with challenging and fun assignments.
- The freedom to choose your working hours and location
- Fun and informal get-togethers and company trips
ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation via the application form below. Please tell us why you want to work at ELEO and what you think you can contribute to our team.
InterviewsWhen we think you might be a good fit to our organization, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO people. We'll use these interviews to see if there is a great match from both sides, both personally and content-wise.
AssessmentWhen the outcome of the interviews is still positive from both sides, we dive a little deeper into the applicable role at ELEO. You'll have in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and/or work on a case.
ContractIf we're both excited about each other after the assessment we'd love to come to an agreement with you. As soon as you sign the contract, we'd strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.