- Bachelor or Master
Do you want to be a part of a young, hungry start-up working towards electrifying the world’s vehicles and machines? Do you want to feel the exhilaration of working with a team of like-minded future-forward people using cutting-edge tech to create advanced battery systems? Then we think you might just belong with the ELEO crew!
We’re growing every day, which means we need more brilliant minds joining the team. Right now, that means a Full-Stack Developer to come on board brimming with ideas and ready to take the battery industry by storm with us!
What will you do as a Full-stack developer at ELEO?
At ELEO we provide cutting-edge battery systems with a superior energy density to power a wide variety of electric applications. Your baby will be building interactive user applications to make sure a battery pack can be commissioned after production, be monitored over the lifetime and be serviced if necessary. You will also be required to join in on our awesome monthly beer sessions and BBQs :)
As our savvy Full-Stack developer, you’ll be:
- Designing and building applications for our service network and that of our customers to diagnose their battery pack.
- Designing and building applications so that battery packs can be configured according to the customer's requirements in a user-friendly way.
- Designing and building web-based interfaces in which cloud-collected data is visualized in an informative and clear way.
A day in the life of a Full-Stack developer:
Your day kicks off with a cup of coffee, giving you the caffeine fix you need to get started. You check your email/messages for any updates and then have a daily standup with your software teammates Sebastiaan Verhoek and Ricardo Soria. Yesterday you were working on implementing the CAN dongle in the configuration tool. You had issues with a freeze in the program, so you brainstorm ways to fix the freeze and keep the dongle from disconnecting.
You dive right in and focus on fixing the freeze issue. Once this is sorted, you work on implementing a new dashboard feature for customers that will be pushed after the sprint.
Towards the end of the morning you have a meeting with the Technical Manager Bram van Diggelen on the requirements of the next generation service tool for customers.
Next, it’s time for lunch. If it’s a nice, sunny day you head outside to catch some rays with your teammates on a lunch walk.
Full and happy, you hop back in on the dashboard feature. While you’re tinkering, project engineer Bas Rijs approaches you and asks how he and the projects team can best interpret the data received by the service tool from a customer in the field.
At the end of the day you have a meeting with an important customer to introduce them to the service tool and teach them how it can be used in their network.
You wrap up your work and it’s time to go home! You had an awesome, productive day and got a ton of great work done with your team. Enjoy your evening, and see you tomorrow!
Interested? Apply now!
Requirements / background
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Software Science, Data engineering or similar study program at WO/HBO level
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience designing and building desktop applications
- Experience with best-practices UI/UX design
- Experience with database technologies
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a young, talented, and diverse team with a lot of ambition
- Freedom to create, innovate, and make impactful decisions
- An open, creative, and inspiring company culture
- Fun and informal get-togethers and company trips (BBQs, games, vrijmiboes, adventurous outings+any input and ideas for events you might have!)
- Monthly breakfast get-togethers (with updates from the group and WAY too much food)
/ Our process
Do you want to join the ELEO crew?
1 ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation letter via the application form below. We'd love to hear about how you'd contribute to the awesome ELEO team!
2 InterviewsIf we think you could be a great fit at ELEO, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO team members. These interviews will help us decide if it's a great match on both sides—both professionally and personally. We love to have fun and also get the job done!
3 AssessmentIf everyone is still vibing and it's looking like a really great match we will dive a little deeper into the applicable process. That means more in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and a possible test case to show off your skills.
4 Signing a contractIf we're both sides are super excited after the assessment then we'd love to come to an agreement with you! As soon as you sign the contract, we'll strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.
/ drop us a line