Do you want to be a part of an ambitious scale up working towards electrifying the world's vehicles and machines? Do you want to feel the exhilaration of working with a team of like-minded future-forward people using cutting-edge technology to create advanced battery systems? Then we think you might just belong with the ELEO crew.
We're growing every day, which means we need more great minds joining the team. Right now, that means a Global Marketing Lead to come on board brimming with ideas and ready to take the battery industry by storm with us!
What will you do as a Global Marketing Lead at ELEO?
The Global Marketing Lead will be responsible for creating and implementing ELEO’s global marketing strategy. You will have the opportunity to further build, shape and lead the Marketing & Communications team to drive a variety of B2B marketing campaigns to build awareness and create highly effective sales lead generation.
As ELEO’s Global Marketing Lead you will be dealing with:
- Developing and executing a global marketing strategic plan
- Lead, coach, develop and build out further the marketing team
- Corporate communications (internal and external), branding, content creation, events, digital marketing, lead generation, partner marketing and sponsorships.
- Managing relationships with agencies and outside marketing partners to accelerate marketing initiatives.
- Together with the team being responsible for organization of trade shows and PR activities
- Collaborating closely with the sales team to drive effective lead generation
- Performance-driven planning (lead generation), implementation and execution of B2B campaigns on all relevant on- and offline channels
- Monitoring and analyzing results to measure campaigns and activities (KPIs) and deriving improvement measures.
- Understand the competitive landscape and define approaches to differentiate our value-propositions in the market place.
Requirements / Background
- At least 5+ years in managerial or leadership experience within a B2B marketing role, preferable similar industry as ELEO
- Demonstrated project management and cross-functional collaboration skills, with ability to build relationships and trust across the ELEO organization
- Ability to drive change and engagement
- Affinity with the Tech industry
- Excellent in English, both written and spoken
- Experience with HubSpot is a plus
What we offer
- The freedom to work hybrid with flexible working hours
- A generous pension scheme
- Daily lunch with the whole company
- Commuting allowance or OV Business Card
- 35 holidays per year including a company closure during Christmas & NYE
/ Our process
How we hire
The hiring process varies depending on role. We’ll keep you informed of what the next steps will be throughout the course of your interviews.
1 ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation letter via the application via the 'Apply Now' button. We'd love to hear about how you'd contribute to the ELEO team!
2 InterviewsIf we think you could be a great fit at ELEO, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO team members. These interviews will help us to get to know each other better and decide if it's a great match on both sides—both professionally and personally. We love to have fun and also get the job done!
3 AssessmentIf everyone is still vibing and it's looking like a really great match we will dive a little deeper into the applicable process. That means more in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and a possible test case to show off your skills.
4 Signing a contractIf we're both sides are super excited after the assessment then we'd love to come to an agreement with you! As soon as you sign the contract, we'll strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.