- Bachelor or Master
Do you want to be a part of a young, hungry start-up working towards electrifying the world's vehicles and machines? Do you want to feel the exhilaration of working with a team of like-minded future-forward people using cutting-edge technology to create advanced battery systems? Then we think you might just belong with the ELEO crew.
We're growing every day, which means we need more brilliant minds to join the team. Right now, that means a Head of Communications to come on board brimming with ideas and ready to take the battery industry by storm with us!
What will you do as Head of Communications at ELEO?
At ELEO we design, develop, and manufacture cutting-edge battery systems with a superior energy density to power a wide variety of electric applications. To support us in our mission, we are looking for a Head of Communication who has an inspiring vision of how we can best promote who we are, what we do, and how we make a difference.
Your work includes:
- Owning and continuously optimizing the ELEO's communication strategy and all communication coming from the ELEO (this includes the website, branding, social media, PR, and events)
- Heading and growing an international team of content and event specialists
- Managing external agencies and freelancers to support you in executing the communication strategy
- Collaborate with the HR team to develop and execute our employer branding strategy.
A day in the life of the Head of Communications:
Your day kicks off with a cup of coffee, giving you the caffeine fix you need to get started. You check your email/messages for any updates and then check in with copywriter Kat Gurley and content creator Luan Andrade on ongoing projects. You brainstorm ways to represent the brand, whether with videos to be shared on LinkedIn and other outlets, or photography/renders that need to be produced for ongoing materials.
You work together on ideas for the upcoming new website, making sure that everything is on schedule and the materials are in-line with the brand. You decide on which areas take priority and fire away!
Next, it’s time for lunch. If it’s a nice, sunny day you head outside to catch some rays with your teammates on a lunch walk.
Full and happy, you next meet up with ELEO’s branding agency. You tour them around the new ELEO battery production plant and make sure you’re all on the same page on branding and how to best represent ELEO inside and outside the new facilities.
An exhibition is coming up. You work with event planner Anneke Godding and co-founder Bas Verkaik to make sure the event is putting ELEO’s best foot forward. That means discussing details such as how the stand should look and what the message should be--you’ll work with Kat and Luan on this as well.
The day is almost done, and you fire off an email to a journalist about meeting this week to shoot a news item--ELEO is really growing and we want to get our message out there! The press=our friend, so you keep in good touch with different outlets and stay up-to-date with all current happenings at ELEO worth sharing with the public.
It's time to go home! You had an awesome, productive day and got a ton of great work done with your team. Enjoy your evening, and see you tomorrow!
- 5+ years of relevant experience within marketing & communication, preferably on the agency side
- You have a natural curiosity and are willing to learn all ins – and outs regarding our products and applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and can work independently and proactively
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a big plus
- Residing in the Netherlands
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a young, talented, and diverse team with a lot of ambition
- Freedom to create, innovate, and make impactful decisions
- An open, creative, and inspiring company culture
- The freedom to choose your working hours and location
- Fun and informal get-togethers and company trips