- Bachelor or Master
Do you want to contribute to the widespread introduction of electric vehicles and machines? And are you looking for a new challenge with broad responsibility in a fast-growing organization? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Working at ELEO is a unique experience. You get the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology and world-class people. To manage our growing supply chain, we are looking for a Head of Procurement to join our team.
What will you do as Head of Procurement at ELEO?
At ELEO we produce cutting-edge battery systems to power a wide variety of electric applications. The supply of these components, from battery cells to printed circuit boards, is your responsibility. Your work includes:
- Negotiating contracts and strategic partnerships with our suppliers in both a national and international environment
- Pro-actively forecasting demand and managing inventory rules based on changes in the market
- Evaluating supplier performance
- Managing the budget and reporting on price deviations
- Actively supporting in new development projects
- Mitigating supply chain risks
Requirements / background
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant discipline such as supply chain management
- Successful track record of procurement in a manufacturing environment, preferably related to components for battery packs
- Experienced in strategy development and execution
- Strong knowledge of legal aspects related to procurement
- You are fluent in English, Dutch is a big advantage
- Networking skills
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a talented and diverse team with lots of ambition
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a fast-growing organization with challenging and interesting projects
- The Freedom to choose flexible working hours
- Fun and informal get-togethers and company trips
- Wage depending on experience and educational background
ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation via the application form below. Please tell us why you want to work at ELEO and what you think you can contribute to our team.
InterviewsWhen we think you might be a good fit to our organization, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO people. We'll use these interviews to see if there is a great match from both sides, both personally and content-wise.
AssessmentWhen the outcome of the interviews is still positive from both sides, we dive a little deeper into the applicable role at ELEO. You'll have in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and/or work on a case.
ContractIf we're both excited about each other after the assessment we'd love to come to an agreement with you. As soon as you sign the contract, we'd strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.