- Bachelor or Master
Do you want to contribute to the widespread introduction of electric vehicles and machines? And are you looking for a new challenge with broad responsibility in a fast-growing organization? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Working at ELEO is a unique experience. You get the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology and world-class people.
What will you do as an Industrial Automation Engineer at ELEO?
At ELEO we design, develop, and manufacture cutting-edge battery systems with a superior energy density to power a wide variety of electric applications. Our battery assembly line is constantly upgraded and automated. That is where we need your magic! As an Industrial Automation Engineer, your focus will be on the assembly line. The work includes:
- Maintaining and optimizing the current assembly line
- Adjusting the assembly line for new products
- Selecting and implementing new automation steps
Take a look inside our production facility
Requirements / Background
- A finished Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics, mechanical engineering, industrial automation or a similar study program
- Experience with automating solutions within assembly lines
- Understanding of the hardware in machine control: electronics and pneumatics
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming such as Python
- Knowledge of instrumentation measuring, control, and data analysis (Python, Labview, Matlab/Simulink)
- Knowledge of PLC programming (Codesys, or Step 7, or Connected Components Workbench, etc.)
- Experience in 3D CAD software (Siemens NX or SolidWorks)
- Familiar with the Lean and Six Sigma way of thinking
- At least 2 years of relevant fulltime experience in a multidisciplinary team
- Residing in the Netherlands and fluent in English
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a talented and diverse team with lots of ambition
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a fast-growing organization with challenging and interesting projects
- The Freedom to choose flexible working hours
- Fun and informal get-togethers and company trips
- Wage depending on experience and educational background
ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation via the application form below. Please tell us why you want to work at ELEO and what you think you can contribute to our team.
InterviewsWhen we think you might be a good fit to our organization, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO people. We'll use these interviews to see if there is a great match from both sides, both personally and content-wise.
AssessmentWhen the outcome of the interviews is still positive from both sides, we dive a little deeper into the applicable role at ELEO. You'll have in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and/or work on a case.
ContractIf we're both excited about each other after the assessment we'd love to come to an agreement with you. As soon as you sign the contract, we'd strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.