- Bachelor or Master
Do you want to contribute to the widespread introduction of electric vehicles and machines? And are you looking for a new challenge with broad responsibility in a fast-growing organization? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Working at ELEO is a unique experience. You get the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology and world-class people.
What will you do as an Industrial Automation Engineer at ELEO?
At ELEO we design, develop, and manufacture cutting-edge battery systems with a superior energy density to power a wide variety of electric applications. Our battery assembly line is constantly upgraded and automated. As an Industrial Automation Engineer, your focus will be on the assembly line. The work includes:
- Maintaining and optimizing the current assembly line
- Adjusting the assembly line for new products
- Selecting and implementing new automation steps
Interested? Apply now!
Requirements / Background
- A finished Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics, mechanical engineering, industrial automation or a similar study program
- Experience with automating solutions within assembly lines
- Understanding of the hardware in machine control: electronics and pneumatics
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming such as Python
- Knowledge of instrumentation measuring, control, and data analysis (Python, Labview, Matlab/Simulink)
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a talented and diverse team with lots of ambition
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a fast-growing organization with challenging and interesting projects
- The Freedom to choose flexible working hours
- Fun and informal get-togethers and company trips
- Wage depending on experience and educational background
/ Our process
Do you want to join the ELEO crew?
1 ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation letter via the application form below. We'd love to hear about how you'd contribute to the awesome ELEO team!
2 InterviewsIf we think you could be a great fit at ELEO, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO team members. These interviews will help us decide if it's a great match on both sides—both professionally and personally. We love to have fun and also get the job done!
3 AssessmentIf everyone is still vibing and it's looking like a really great match we will dive a little deeper into the applicable process. That means more in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and a possible test case to show off your skills.
4 Signing a contractIf we're both sides are super excited after the assessment then we'd love to come to an agreement with you! As soon as you sign the contract, we'll strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.
/ drop us a line