Do you want to be a part of a young, hungry start-up working towards electrifying the world's vehicles and machines? Do you want to feel the exhilaration of working with a team of like-minded future-forward people using cutting-edge tech to create advanced battery systems? Then we think you might just belong with the ELEO crew!
We're growing every day, which means we need more brilliant minds joining the team. Right now, that means an Inside Sales Rep to come on board brimming with ideas and ready to take the battery industry by storm with us!
What dill you do as an Inside Sales Rep at ELEO?
At ELEO we provide cutting-edge battery systems with a superior energy density to power a wide variety of electric applications. Your baby will be to strengthen and expand our sales team in supporting the customer journey and satisfaction, as well as order fulfillment and coordinating customer demand and deliveries. You will also be required to join in on our awesome monthly beer sessions and BBQs :)
ABC: Always be closing! Your work as our savvy sales rep includes:
- Communicating directly with clients regarding sales orders, confirmations, and delivery dates and, by doing so, building stronger customer relationships.
- Assessing feasibility between customer demands and our ability to supply.
- Initiating and driving internal alignment about customer needs and our ability to supply.
- Proactively communicating between the engineering department, operations and procurement to identify potential delivery setbacks.
- Facilitating smooth hand-overs to the operations department when customers are scaling up volumes.
- Securing the required customer (order) documentation and preparing our ERP system.
- Optimizing our customer journey by identifying process improvements and implementing changes in the daily ELEO ways of working.
A day in the life of an Inside Sales Rep:
Your day kicks off with a cup of coffee, giving you the caffeine fix you need to get started. You check your email/messages for any updates and then check in with the clients, managing expectations and making sure that everything is on schedule with orders—from confirmation to delivery.
You check in with Commercial Lead Ruud Lavrijssen , keeping him and the Sales team in the loop of client relations and providing feedback on how to best optimize customer-related processes moving forward. One of your clients wants to scale up the volume of orders, so you assess whether it's achievable and, if it is, you hand-over to the operations department. If not, you will have to inform the client that at this moment, a scale up of that magnitude isn't possible at the moment.
Next, it's time for lunch. If it's a nice, sunny day you head outside to catch some rays with your teammates on a lunch walk.
Then it's back to rocking the Sales department. You communicate with the engineering, procurement, and operations and make sure you're all on the same page and running like a well-oiled machine. You make sure all the customer orders are prepped and ready to go, and you prep the ERP system. Whenever you have a question, you ask Ruud, Chief Operations Officer Maartje Verhoek , or Business Development Manager Marc Blindenbach.
You wrap up your work and it's time to go home! You had an awesome, productive day and got a ton of great work done with your team. Enjoy your evening, and see you tomorrow!
Requirements / Background
- A bachelor degree with a commercial background
- 3+ years experience working in a commercial / customer-focused field
- Good networking skills
- A solution-based thinker
- Great communication skills in Dutch and English ( both written and verbal)
- A great eye for detail
- A team-player
- Well-versed in ERP systems & Microsoft Office
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a young, talented, and diverse team with a lot of ambition
- Freedom to create, innovate, and make impactful decisions
- An open, creative, and inspiring company culture
- Flexible working hours and the freedom to schedule your day around you
- Fun and informal get-togethers and company trips (BBQs, games, vrijmibo’s, adventurous outings+any input and ideas for events you might have!)
- Monthly breakfast get-togethers (with updates from the group and WAY too much food)