Do you want to be a part of a young scale-up and be at the forefront of battery technology?
Do you want to feel the excitement of working alongside a team of eager, mission-oriented skilled colleagues using cutting-edge technology to enable the electrification of the world?
Then we think you might be the perfect fit for our ELEO crew!
We’re continuously growing, which means we need more brilliant minds to join our teams. Right now, that means an Machine Process Expert to come join us in taking the battery industry by storm!
What will you do as an Machine Process Engineer at ELEO?
You will start off with supporting us on our wirebonding machine - one of, if not the most, critical machines in our production. However, this role can grow in various directions, going further in depth into the wirebonding machine over time or expanding you knowledge on our other machines too!
- Improving and tuning wirebonding process, quality, reliability and speed
- Advising on product/process improvements that positively impact wirebonding
- Validating bondability of product changes and new machines
As ELEO’s new Wirebonder Process Engineer you will be dealing with:
- Monitor and optimize wirebonding process within our battery module manufacturing
- Diving into root causes when the wirebonding process is not performing up to expectations
- Statistical Process Control
Requirements / Background
- Wirebonding expertise, 3+ years of experience
- Bachelor's or Masters education ín a relevant technical field
- Experience with Design of Experiments (DoE)
- Experience with wirebonding on cells and F&K Delvotec machines is preferred
- Knowledge of PSC-Software
- Critical mindset, analytical perspective
What we offer
- The freedom to work hybrid with flexible working hours
- A generous pension scheme
- Daily lunch with the whole company
- Commuting allowance or OV Business Card
- 35 holidays per year including a company closure during Christmas & NYE
/ Our process
How we hire
The hiring process varies depending on role. We’ll keep you informed of what the next steps will be throughout the course of your interviews.
1 ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation letter via the application via the 'Apply Now' button. We'd love to hear about how you'd contribute to the ELEO team!
2 InterviewsIf we think you could be a great fit at ELEO, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO team members. These interviews will help us to get to know each other better and decide if it's a great match on both sides—both professionally and personally. We love to have fun and also get the job done!
3 AssessmentIf everyone is still vibing and it's looking like a really great match we will dive a little deeper into the applicable process. That means more in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and a possible test case to show off your skills.
4 Signing a contractIf we're both sides are super excited after the assessment then we'd love to come to an agreement with you! As soon as you sign the contract, we'll strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.