Do you want to be a part of a young, hungry start-up working towards electrifying the world's vehicles and machines? Do you want to feel the exhilaration of working with a team of like-minded future-forward people using cutting-edge technology to create advanced battery systems? Then we think you might just belong with the ELEO crew.
We're growing every day, which means we need more fresh minds joining the team.
Right now, that means a Manufacturing Engineer to come on board brimming with ideas and ready to take the battery industry by storm with us!
What will you do as a Manufacturing Engineer at ELEO?
As our new manufacturing engineer you will be working on the production line of the battery modules. You co-develop and -design the manufacturing machines that produce the modules. You work together with the manufacturing team, assembly technicians, the application team that uses the machines to assemble the pack, and the R&D team that develops the modules.
You can have a real impact in the team. We are at the start of a new era for electrification. Now, lots of machines are tested, providing a perfect opportunity for you to think of these machines that will later be used internationally. What we make here, is going to be used around the world.
As ELEO's new Manufacturing Engineer Engineer, you will be dealing with:
- Come up with the concepts for new manufacturing machines together with the team
- Design the machines
- Test the manufacturing concepts
- Build or integrate your machine into the production line
- Verify and monitor performance of your machine
Requirements / Background
- A bachelor's degree in technology at HBO/WO level
- At least 5 years of experience in a multidisciplinary team
- Experience in automation, production equipment and/or automotive environment
- Knowledge of SolidWorks, EPLAN and/or SEE Electrical is a plus
- Loves to work on various types of machines, with diverse production techniques in a fast paced production environment
What we offer
- The freedom to work hybrid with flexible working hours
- A generous pension scheme
- Daily lunch with the whole company
- Commuting allowance or OV Business Card
- 35 holidays per year including a company closure during Christmas & NYE
/ Our process
How we hire
The hiring process varies depending on role. We’ll keep you informed of what the next steps will be throughout the course of your interviews.
1 ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation letter via the application via the 'Apply Now' button. We'd love to hear about how you'd contribute to the ELEO team!
2 InterviewsIf we think you could be a great fit at ELEO, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO team members. These interviews will help us to get to know each other better and decide if it's a great match on both sides—both professionally and personally. We love to have fun and also get the job done!
3 AssessmentIf everyone is still vibing and it's looking like a really great match we will dive a little deeper into the applicable process. That means more in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and a possible test case to show off your skills.
4 Signing a contractIf we're both sides are super excited after the assessment then we'd love to come to an agreement with you! As soon as you sign the contract, we'll strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.