- Bachelor or Master
Do you want to contribute to the widespread introduction of electric vehicles and machines? And are you looking for a new challenge with broad responsibility in a fast-growing organization? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Working at ELEO is a unique experience. You get the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology and world-class people. To take good care of the growing number of awesome projects we’re working on, we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer (Product Development) to join our team.
What will you do as a Mechanical Engineer (Product Development) at ELEO?
At ELEO we build our cutting-edge battery systems using our own-developed battery modules and controllers. As a Mechanical Engineer at ELEO you will be working on the in-house product development of these and other components. You will work on the new generations of our base products and find new (mechanical) solutions to make sure we stay at the forefront of battery technology. You will design and detail them to the level of series production.
Your work includes:
- Developing and optimizing innovative mechanical solutions
- Working in multi-disciplinary engineering teams
- Requirements formulation and technical documentation
- Both system-level and detailed engineering
- Product development
- Prototyping and testing
Take a look inside our production facility
Requirements / Background
- A Bachelor or Master degree in mechatronics/mechanical/electrical engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant fulltime experience in a multidisciplinary team
- Experience in 3D CAD software (Siemens NX/ Solidworks)
- Ability to convert a new concept to a detailed product design
- Interest and experience with standardization and the industry sector is a plus.
- Good conceptual and analytical thinking
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Residing in the Netherlands
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a young, talented, and diverse team with a lot of ambition
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a fast-growing organization with challenging and fun assignments
- The freedom to choose your working hours and location
- Fun and informal get-togethers and company trips