- Bachelor or Master degree
In order to take good care of the growing number of awesome projects we’re working on, we are looking for a mechatronics engineer to join our team. As a mechatronics engineer you will work on battery systems and their implementation in various applications. Your work includes:
- Requirements formulation & process documentation
- Leading multidisciplinary engineering teams
- Managing stakeholders, both internally and externally
- System-level engineering
- Product development
- Prototyping and testing
Requirements / Background
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechatronics/mechanical engineering or similar study program at WO/HBO level
- At least 2 years of relevant fulltime experience in a multidisciplinary team
- Experience as manager is a plus
- Experience in Siemens NX CAD design and Octave/Matlab
- Available for 4-5 days a week
- Fluent in English and Dutch (German proficiency is a plus)
- Having practical skills/hobbies is a plus
- Experience with scrum is a plus
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a young, talented and diverse team with lots of ambition
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a fast-growing organization with challenging and fun assignments
- The freedom to choose flexible working hours
- Fun and informal get-togethers and company trips
- Possibility to participate in company share plans.
- Wage depending on experience and educational background
- Possibility to participate in company share plans
ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation via the application form below. Please tell us why you want to work at ELEO and what you think you can contribute to our team.
InterviewsWhen we think you might be a good fit to our organization, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO people. We'll use these interviews to see if there is a great match from both sides, both personally and content-wise.
AssessmentWhen the outcome of the interviews is still positive from both sides, we dive a little deeper into the applicable role at ELEO. You'll have in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and/or work on a case.
ContractIf we're both excited about each other after the assessment we'd love to come to an agreement with you. As soon as you sign the contract, we'd strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.