- Bachelor or Master
Do you want to contribute to the widespread introduction of electric vehicles and machines? And are you looking for a new challenge with broad responsibility in a fast-growing organization? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Working at ELEO is a unique experience. You get the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology and world-class people. To take good care of the growing number of awesome projects we’re working on, we are looking for a Mechatronics Production Engineer to join our team.
What will you do as a Mechatronics Production Engineer at ELEO?
At ELEO we produce cutting-edge battery systems to power a wide variety of electric applications. The battery assembly line where these systems are made is constantly upgraded and further automated. That is where we need your magic!
Your work includes:
- Develop and create battery benchmark systems so sophisticated, that they are not yet available on the market
- Counsel with suppliers of automation solutions
- Supporting the team with your knowledge in electronics
- Develop setups that can measure and monitor our high-tech battery systems during their production
- Facilitate the tenfold growth in production volume while improving quality
- Being our kick-ass problem solver that makes sure all equipment is running at top performance
- A bachelor or master’s degree in mechatronics/electrical engineering at HBO/WO level
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a multidisciplinary team
- Experience with electrical CAD software
- Creating and reading electrical diagrams
- Experience with industrial control panels is a plus
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Affinity with automation is regarded as a plus
- Residing in the Netherlands and fluent in English
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a young, talented and diverse team with lots of ambition
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a fast-growing organization with challenging and fun assignments
- Fun and informal get-togethers and company trips
ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation via the application form below. Please tell us why you want to work at ELEO and what you think you can contribute to our team.
InterviewsWhen we think you might be a good fit to our organization, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO people. We'll use these interviews to see if there is a great match from both sides, both personally and content-wise.
AssessmentWhen the outcome of the interviews is still positive from both sides, we dive a little deeper into the applicable role at ELEO. You'll have in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and/or work on a case.
ContractIf we're both excited about each other after the assessment we'd love to come to an agreement with you. As soon as you sign the contract, we'd strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.