Do you want to be a part of an ambitious scale up working towards electrifying the world's vehicles and machines? Do you want to feel the exhilaration of working with a team of like-minded future-forward people using cutting-edge technology to create advanced battery systems? Then we think you might just belong with the ELEO crew.
We're growing every day, which means we need more great minds joining the team.
Right now, that means an Office Manager to come on board brimming with ideas and ready to take the battery industry by storm with us!
What will you do as an Office Manager at ELEO?
As our new and first Office Manager, you are the one who receives our visitors and supports our team with booking trips and accommodations for colleagues travelling abroad. Helping in the organization of internal events and performing facility tasks are also part of the job. And finally, you ensure a tidy and well-kept office and take care of the orders of office supplies.
At the moment, all these responsibilities have been divided between colleagues and therefore, you will have the opportunity to set things up your way. Being a self-starter is key for this role, so you will make impact and optimize all current and new office processes.
As ELEO’s new Office Manager you will be dealing with:
- Coordinating office events and meetings, including scheduling, catering, and logistics.
- Handle ordering of the groceries (lunch, bread, fruit) and kitchen management by keeping it tidy
- Travel management for colleagues (transportation and accommodation)
- Facilitate and making sure the ELEO merchandise is up to date
- Supporting the Facility Manager
- Supporting the Marketing and Sales team in logistics for fairs
Requirements / Background
- Available for 24 -30 hours a week, exact days/times can be discussed
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, with the ability to manage expectations and keep promises
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, most importantly our colleagues.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Proactive, hands-on and able to handle multi projects at once
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English is a must
What we offer
- The freedom to work hybrid with flexible working hours
- A generous pension scheme
- Daily lunch with the whole company
- Commuting allowance or OV Business Card
- 35 holidays per year including a company closure during Christmas & NYE
/ Our process
How we hire
The hiring process varies depending on role. We’ll keep you informed of what the next steps will be throughout the course of your interviews.
1 ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation letter via the application via the 'Apply Now' button. We'd love to hear about how you'd contribute to the ELEO team!
2 InterviewsIf we think you could be a great fit at ELEO, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO team members. These interviews will help us to get to know each other better and decide if it's a great match on both sides—both professionally and personally. We love to have fun and also get the job done!
3 AssessmentIf everyone is still vibing and it's looking like a really great match we will dive a little deeper into the applicable process. That means more in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and a possible test case to show off your skills.
4 Signing a contractIf we're both sides are super excited after the assessment then we'd love to come to an agreement with you! As soon as you sign the contract, we'll strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.