Do you want to be a part of a young, hungry start-up working towards electrifying the world's vehicles and machines? Do you want to feel the exhilaration of working with a team of like-minded future-forward people using cutting-edge technology to create advanced battery systems? Then we think you might just belong with the ELEO crew.
We're growing every day, which means we need more fresh minds joining the team.
Right now, that means an Operations Data Analyst to come on board brimming with ideas and ready to take the battery industry by storm with us!
What will you do as an Operations Data Analyst at ELEO?
As the Operations Data Analyst you will use the (ERP) data from the several departments (production, procurement, finance) to make data driven insights to enable improvements, by setting up and maintaining KPI’s, dashboards and data.
As ELEO’s new Operations Data Analyst, you will be dealing with:
- Creating and maintaining dashboards, resulting in visualizations of KPI’s and metrics;
- Adding or changing variables in our IT systems, such that the quality of data can be improved;
- Keeping the master data of our data clean;
- Documenting and train users on system functions and processes;
- Documenting and presenting findings of analysis to Operations Management and stakeholders;
- Analyzing and troubleshooting the ERP (ODOO).
Requirements / Background
- BSc degree in Information Technology, Industrial Engineering
- 1 to 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experienced building data visualizations
- Knowledge of manufacturing environments
- Proficient in Advanced MS Excel, SQL, Python programming, and Power BI
What we offer
- The freedom to work hybrid with flexible working hours
- A generous pension scheme
- Daily lunch with the whole company
- Commuting allowance or OV Business Card
- 35 holidays per year including a company closure during Christmas & NYE