- Bachelor or Master Degree
ELEO is a fast-growing manufacturer of advanced battery systems that power a variety of applications. We are a dynamic team consisting of ambitious and very skilled colleagues who all share a passion to build great products that enable the widespread electrification of mobility and machinery. To support us in our mission, we are looking for an entrepreneurial marketing manager who has an inspiring vision on how we can best promote who we are, what we do and how we make a difference.
The combination of our high-tech products, exciting projects and fast-growing organization makes ELEO a very challenging work environment, in which you will have the opportunity to have an important role with a very large degree of freedom and responsibility.
What will you do:
- You’re responsible for the overall PR & communication strategy of ELEO
- You are responsible for all outgoing communication. This includes newsletters, social media posts, press releases, new product introductions etc.
- You gather stories from colleagues, partners and/or customers to create exciting content (such as blogs, newsletters, infographics & videos).
- You proactively initiate and implement content campaigns on our website and social media channels that contribute to attracting new leads, as well as candidates for vacancies.
- You ensure that our brand identity is strictly embedded in all communication, both within our organization and outside our organization.
- You make sure that all marketing materials are up-to-date.
- You are responsible for the preparation and execution of internal and external events.
- You have excellent communication and writing skills
- You’ve got a deep understanding of the media landscape, including social media.
- Several years of relevant experience within marketing & communication, preferably in a B2B environment
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and can work independently and proactively
- You have a natural curiosity and are willing to learn all ins – and outs regarding our products and applications
- You’re as motivated as we are to accelerate the transition to electric vehicles and machines
- Availability for 3-5 days per week
- Fluency in English (Dutch is a pre)
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in an exciting scale-up environment
- The opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology and exciting projects
- Being part of a skilled, diverse and highly ambitious team
- A high degree of freedom to choose how, when and where to work
- A competitive salary, depending on your expertise and experience
ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation via the application form below. Please tell us why you want to work at ELEO and what you think you can contribute to our team.
InterviewsWhen we think you might be a good fit to our organization, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO people. We'll use these interviews to see if there is a great match from both sides, both personally and content-wise.
AssessmentWhen the outcome of the interviews is still positive from both sides, we dive a little deeper into the applicable role at ELEO. You'll have in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and/or work on a case.
ContractIf we're both excited about each other after the assessment we'd love to come to an agreement with you. As soon as you sign the contract, we'd strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.