Do you want to contribute to the widespread introduction of electric vehicles and machines? And are you looking for a new challenge with broad responsibility in a fast-growing organization? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Working at ELEO is a unique experience. You get the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology and world-class people. To take good care of the growing number of awesome projects we’re working on, we are looking for a Quality Engineer to join our team.
What will you do as a Quality Engineer at ELEO?
At ELEO we design, develop, and manufacture cutting-edge battery systems with a superior energy density to power a wide variety of electric applications. Our battery assembly line is constantly upgraded and automated. That is where we need your magic! Our ideal Quality Engineer is responsible for establishing and implementing quality standards, procedures, and methods to manage quality - also with our suppliers. The work includes:
- Seek improvements in quality, people, and work processes
- Take responsibility for delivering products that meet all quality requirements
- Making production processes more efficient
- Root cause analysis of possible quality problems during production
- Having contact with our suppliers to coordinate quality systems with them
Take a look inside our production facility
Requirements / Background
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronics or a similar education
- Familiar with PFMEA, lean manufafcutring and/or Six Sigma
- Experience with quality systems such as ISO 9001. Other standards such as IEC 62619 or IATF16949 are an advantage
- You are proficient at executing DoEs and DMAIC improvement processes
- You enjoy putting your suggested improvements into practice
- At least 2 years of relevant fulltime experience in a production environment
- Fluent in English
- Having practical skills & hobbies are a plus
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a talented and diverse team with lots of ambition
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a fast-growing organization with challenging and interesting projects
- The Freedom to choose flexible working hours
- Fun and informal get-togethers and company trips
- Wage depending on experience and educational background
ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation via the application form below. Please tell us why you want to work at ELEO and what you think you can contribute to our team.
InterviewsWhen we think you might be a good fit to our organization, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO people. We'll use these interviews to see if there is a great match from both sides, both personally and content-wise.
AssessmentWhen the outcome of the interviews is still positive from both sides, we dive a little deeper into the applicable role at ELEO. You'll have in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and/or work on a case.
ContractIf we're both excited about each other after the assessment we'd love to come to an agreement with you. As soon as you sign the contract, we'd strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.