Do you want to contribute to the widespread introduction of electric vehicles and machines? And are you looking for a new challenge with broad responsibility in a fast-growing organization? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Working at ELEO is a unique experience. You get the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology and world-class people. To take good care of the growing number of awesome projects we’re working on, we are looking for a Quality Officer to join our team.
What will you do as a Quality Officer at ELEO?
At ELEO we design, develop, and manufacture cutting-edge battery systems with a superior energy density to power a wide variety of electric applications. Due to our rapid growth, we need someone to expand and improve our business processes. The work includes:
- Seek improvements in quality and work processes across the organization
- Keeping internal procedures up-to-date and leading internal improvement processes
- Lead consultations with all departments in our organization in the field of quality management
- Have contact with our suppliers to coordinate quality systems
- Conduct and follow up internal audits
- Lead an ISO 9001 certification process
Take a look inside our production facility
Requirements / Background
- You have bachelor degree with a background in quality management
- At least 2 years of relevant fulltime experience in a production environment
- Experience with quality systems such as ISO 9001. Other standards such as IEC 62619 or IATF16949 are an advantage
- You are customer-oriented and have good communication skills
- You enjoy putting your suggested improvements into practice
- Fluent in English and Dutch
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a talented and diverse team with lots of ambition
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a fast-growing organization with challenging and interesting projects
- The Freedom to choose flexible working hours
- Fun and informal get-togethers and company trips
- Wage depending on experience and educational background
ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation via the application form below. Please tell us why you want to work at ELEO and what you think you can contribute to our team.
InterviewsWhen we think you might be a good fit to our organization, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO people. We'll use these interviews to see if there is a great match from both sides, both personally and content-wise.
AssessmentWhen the outcome of the interviews is still positive from both sides, we dive a little deeper into the applicable role at ELEO. You'll have in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and/or work on a case.
ContractIf we're both excited about each other after the assessment we'd love to come to an agreement with you. As soon as you sign the contract, we'd strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.