- Bachelor or Master
Do you want to contribute to the widespread introduction of electric vehicles and machines? And are you looking for a new challenge with responsibility in a fast-growing organization? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Working at ELEO is a unique experience. You get the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology and world-class people. To take good care of the growing number of awesome projects we’re working on, we're looking for a R&D Control Engineer to join our team.
What will you do as a R&D Control Engineer at ELEO?
At ELEO we design, develop, and manufacture cutting-edge battery systems with a superior energy density to power various electric applications. These battery systems contain advanced modeling and control systems that distinguish ELEO from the competition. We are looking for someone that makes our technology even better. To achieve this your work will include:
- Gain new and innovative insights on the lithium-ion battery technology that ELEO uses
- Improve performance and quality by applying new innovative control and optimalisation strategies.
- Work closely with our software department to implement the technology you developed into our battery management system
- Design new system features to improve the quality, lifetime, and performance of ELEO battery packs
- Help us set up an innovative toolchain to implement new types of battery cells
Requirements / Background
- Bachelor or Master's degree in mechanical, electrical, or control engineering
- Experience with MATLAB or something similar is a must
- Familiar with different modeling, control, and optimization techniques
- Understanding the possibilities and limitations of running algorithms on embedded hardware and knowing how to anticipate that
- At least 2 years experience with the practical implementation of control technology
- Experience with the embedded implementation of control technology is desired
- Knowledge of lithium battery technology is desired
- Experience with working in high-tech environments
- Experience with big data is a plus
- Residing in the Netherlands and fluent in English
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a talented and diverse team with lots of ambition
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a fast-growing organization with challenging and interesting projects
- The freedom to choose flexible working hours
- Fun and informal get-togethers and company trips
- Wage depending on experience and educational background