- Bachelor or Master
Do you want to contribute to the widespread introduction of electric vehicles and machines? And are you looking for a new challenge with responsibility in a fast-growing organization? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Working at ELEO is a unique experience. You get the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology and world-class people. To take good care of the growing number of awesome projects we’re working on, we're looking for a R&D Control Engineer to join our team.
What will you do as a R&D Control Engineer at ELEO?
At ELEO we design, develop, and manufacture cutting-edge battery systems with a superior energy density to power various electric applications. These battery systems contain advanced modeling and control systems that distinguish ELEO from the competition. We are looking for someone that makes our technology even better. To achieve this your work will include:
- Gain new and innovative insights on the lithium-ion battery technology that ELEO uses
- Improve performance and quality by applying new innovative control and optimalisation strategies.
- Work closely with our software department to implement the technology you developed into our battery management system
- Design new system features to improve the quality, lifetime, and performance of ELEO battery packs
- Help us set up an innovative toolchain to implement new types of battery cells
Interested? Apply now!
Requirements / Background
- Bachelor or Master's degree in mechanical, electrical, or control engineering
- Experience with MATLAB or something similar is a must
- Familiar with different modeling, control, and optimization techniques
- Understanding the possibilities and limitations of running algorithms on embedded hardware and knowing how to anticipate that
- At least 2 years experience with the practical implementation of control technology
What we offer
- The freedom to work hybrid with flexible working hours
- A generous pension scheme
- Daily lunch with the whole company
- Commuting allowance or OV Business Card
- 35 holidays per year including a company closure during Christmas & NYE
/ Our process
Do you want to join the ELEO crew?
1 ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation letter via the application form below. We'd love to hear about how you'd contribute to the awesome ELEO team!
2 InterviewsIf we think you could be a great fit at ELEO, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO team members. These interviews will help us decide if it's a great match on both sides—both professionally and personally. We love to have fun and also get the job done!
3 AssessmentIf everyone is still vibing and it's looking like a really great match we will dive a little deeper into the applicable process. That means more in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and a possible test case to show off your skills.
4 Signing a contractIf we're both sides are super excited after the assessment then we'd love to come to an agreement with you! As soon as you sign the contract, we'll strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.
/ drop us a line