- Bachelor or Master degree
In order to take good care of the growing number of awesome projects we’re working on, we are looking for a software engineer to join our team. As a software engineer you will focus on developing the embedded software that runs the battery modules, making sure it is safe and ready for the future. This includes:
- Detailed design of solution
- Unit testing
- Integration/in-system testing
- Software support
- Maintaining code standards, CI/CD pipelines
Requirements / Background
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Software Science, Electrical Engineering or similar study program at WO/HBO level
- At least 1 year of relevant full time experience
- Experience with embedded C/C++
- Experience with FreeRTOS or other real-time operating systems is a plus
- Experience with C/C++ unit testing frameworks and CI/CD pipelines is a plus
- Experience with git and git workflows is a plus
- Experience with embedded communication protocols (e.g. SPI and CAN) is a plus
- Independent and eager to learn
- Availability for 3-5 days a week
- Fluent in English (Dutch proficiency is a plus)
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a young, talented and diverse team
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a fast-growing organization with challenging and fun assignment
- The freedom to choose flexible working hours
- Fun and informal get-togethers and company trips
ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation via the application form below. Please tell us why you want to work at ELEO and what you think you can contribute to our team.
InterviewsWhen we think you might be a good fit to our organization, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO people. We'll use these interviews to see if there is a great match from both sides, both personally and content-wise.
AssessmentWhen the outcome of the interviews is still positive from both sides, we dive a little deeper into the applicable role at ELEO. You'll have in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and/or work on a case.
ContractIf we're both excited about each other after the assessment we'd love to come to an agreement with you. As soon as you sign the contract, we'd strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.