- Bachelor or Master
Do you want to contribute to the widespread introduction of electric vehicles and machines? And are you looking for a new challenge with broad responsibility in a fast-growing organization? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Working at ELEO is a unique experience. You get the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology and world-class people. To take good care of the growing number of awesome projects we’re working on, we're looking for a Software Test Engineer to join our team.
What will you do as a Software Test Engineer at ELEO?
At ELEO we design, develop, and manufacture cutting-edge battery systems with a superior energy density to power a wide variety of electric applications. The quality of these systems must be guaranteed by design. It will be your task to design and develop testing frameworks and individual tests for battery pack software.
Your work includes:
- Design and implement future-proof hardware in the loop framework in which software tests can easily be created and maintained.
- Design and implement future-proof software in the loop/unit testing framework in which software tests can easily be created and maintained.
- Based on requirements develop and implement tests to ensure the correct functioning of the battery packs.
Requirements / Background
- A Bachelor (HBO) degree in electrical engineering, software engineering or similar.
- At least 3 years of relevant full-time experience in a multidisciplinary team Interest and experience in test automation
- Interest and experience in test automation
- Experience with hardware-in-the-loop testing is a must
- Experience with python is a must
- Experience with software-in-the-loop testing is a plus
- Experience with gTest and gMock is a plus
- Experience with lithium batteries and BMS systems is a plus
- Fluent in English and residing in the Netherlands
- Practical skills & hobbies are a plus
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a young, talented, and diverse team with a lot of ambition
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a fast-growing organization with challenging and fun assignments.
- The freedom to choose your working hours and location
- Fun and informal get-togethers and company trips
ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation via the application form below. Please tell us why you want to work at ELEO and what you think you can contribute to our team.
InterviewsWhen we think you might be a good fit to our organization, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO people. We'll use these interviews to see if there is a great match from both sides, both personally and content-wise.
AssessmentWhen the outcome of the interviews is still positive from both sides, we dive a little deeper into the applicable role at ELEO. You'll have in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and/or work on a case.
ContractIf we're both excited about each other after the assessment we'd love to come to an agreement with you. As soon as you sign the contract, we'd strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.