Do you want to be a part of a young, hungry start-up working towards electrifying the world's vehicles and machines? Do you want to feel the exhilaration of working with a team of like-minded future-forward people using cutting-edge tech to create advanced battery systems? Then we think you might just belong with the ELEO crew!
We're growing every day, which means we need more fresh minds joining the team. Right now that means we’re looking for a Project Manager brimming with ideas to come on board and take the battery industry by storm with us!
What will you do within the Applications department at ELEO?
At the Applications department we build turn key battery packs for our customers. We supply fully functional, plug and play battery packs based on the requirements, thereby completely unburdening the customer. Currently in operation with a 10 man team with the ambition to double this year. Together with us our customer size is growing also. Although we already supply to some of worlds biggest OEM's we keep to aim high. With you we want to further professionalize our corporation with the customer.
As ELEO’s new Project Manager at ELEO, you'll be dealing with:
- Managing internal Technical development (&resources) of customer applications for large OEM (multi-year developments typically)
- Communicating with internal (procurement, production, quality) and external (customers) stakeholders. External together with sales representative.
- Guiding the (multidisciplinary) team to the wanted end product according to the requirements & process.
- Detailed planning, escalating when needed.
- Giving input for continuous improvement of product & process.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of project management experience in a high-tech product development environment
- A track record in project management in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders, ability to take ownership and drive for success with a strong sense of team mentality and reliability
- You are structured and well organized with highly evolved problem-solving skills with a track record of delivering in a highly fast-paced environment
- Ability to generate and communicate processes in a visual and intuitive way
- Highly evolved interpersonal communication, collaboration, and negotiation skills with an energetic, approachable, and authentic personality
- Ability to convince people of your clear vision using reason, pragmatism, and strong rationale
- Experience with (large) original equipment manufacturers and battery systems is highly appreciated.
- Experience using ERP, 3D Experience, Wrike or any other equivalent tool.
- Residing in the Netherlands
- Excellent understanding of the English language is mandatory
What we offer
- The freedom to work hybrid with flexible working hours
- A generous pension scheme
- Daily lunch with the whole company
- Commuting allowance or OV Business Card
- 35 holidays per year including a company closure during Christmas & NYE
/ Our process
How we hire
The hiring process varies depending on role. We’ll keep you informed of what the next steps will be throughout the course of your interviews.
1 ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation letter via the application via the 'Apply Now' button. We'd love to hear about how you'd contribute to the ELEO team!
2 InterviewsIf we think you could be a great fit at ELEO, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO team members. These interviews will help us to get to know each other better and decide if it's a great match on both sides—both professionally and personally. We love to have fun and also get the job done!
3 AssessmentIf everyone is still vibing and it's looking like a really great match we will dive a little deeper into the applicable process. That means more in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and a possible test case to show off your skills.
4 Signing a contractIf we're both sides are super excited after the assessment then we'd love to come to an agreement with you! As soon as you sign the contract, we'll strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.