- Bachelor or Master
Do you want to contribute to the widespread introduction of electric vehicles and machines? And are you looking for a new challenge with responsibility in a fast-growing organization? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Working at ELEO is a unique experience. You get the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology and world-class people.
What will you do as a Talent Acquisition Lead at ELEO?
At ELEO we design, develop, and manufacture cutting-edge battery systems with a superior energy density to power a wide variety of electric applications. Since our foundation in 2017, we have grown exponentially each year and we still have an enormous potential for growth ahead of us. As our Talent Acquisition Lead, you develop and implement strategies to attract and retain the right talent. Your work includes:
- Driving the full spectrum of recruiting, selection, and onboarding activities
- Proactively source candidates via diverse channels (Linkedin, Events, …)
- Initiate and execute ideas to improve recruitment processes and optimize results
- Partnering with hiring managers within the organization to track ongoing hiring needs of their business
Requirements / Background
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3+ years’ experience within Recruitment/Talent Acquisition
- Experience with directly sourcing candidates via diverse social channels
- Experience with writing engaging job descriptions
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Residing in the Netherlands
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a young, talented, and diverse team with a lot of ambition
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a fast-growing organization with challenging and fun assignments.
- The freedom to choose your working hours and location
- Fun and informal get-togethers and company trips
ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation via the application form below. Please tell us why you want to work at ELEO and what you think you can contribute to our team.
InterviewsWhen we think you might be a good fit to our organization, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO people. We'll use these interviews to see if there is a great match from both sides, both personally and content-wise.
AssessmentWhen the outcome of the interviews is still positive from both sides, we dive a little deeper into the applicable role at ELEO. You'll have in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and/or work on a case.
ContractIf we're both excited about each other after the assessment we'd love to come to an agreement with you. As soon as you sign the contract, we'd strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.