Do you want to contribute to the widespread introduction of electric vehicles and machines? And are you looking for a new challenge with broad responsibility in a fast-growing organization? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Working at ELEO is a unique experience. You get the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology and world-class people. To take good care of the growing number of awesome projects we’re working on, we're looking for a Test Development Engineer to join our team.
What will you do as a Test Development Engineer at ELEO?
At ELEO we design, develop, and manufacture cutting-edge battery systems with a superior energy density to power a wide variety of electric applications. The quality of these systems must be guaranteed by design. It will be your task to develop systems within the R&D department to test the software and behavior of battery packs in different applications. Your work includes:
- Determining the requirements of system tests
- Managing internal stakeholders
- Working in multi-disciplinary engineering teams
- Test development
- Test assembly
Take a look inside our production facility
Requirements / Background
- A bachelor (HBO) degree in mechatronics, electrical engineering or similar.
- At least 1 year of relevant full time experience in a multidisciplinary team
- Interest and experience in test automation
- Experience with hardware-in-the-loop testing is a plus
- Experience with python is a plus
- Experience with lithium batteries and BMS systems is a plus
- Residing in the Netherlands and fluent in English
- Practical skills & hobbies are a plus
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a talented and diverse team with lots of ambition
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a fast-growing organization with challenging and interesting projects
- The Freedom to choose flexible working hours
- Fun and informal get-togethers and company trips
- Wage depending on experience and educational background
ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation via the application form below. Please tell us why you want to work at ELEO and what you think you can contribute to our team.
InterviewsWhen we think you might be a good fit to our organization, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO people. We'll use these interviews to see if there is a great match from both sides, both personally and content-wise.
AssessmentWhen the outcome of the interviews is still positive from both sides, we dive a little deeper into the applicable role at ELEO. You'll have in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and/or work on a case.
ContractIf we're both excited about each other after the assessment we'd love to come to an agreement with you. As soon as you sign the contract, we'd strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.