Do you want to contribute to the widespread introduction of electric vehicles and machines? And are you looking for a new challenge with broad responsibility in a fast-growing organization? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Working at ELEO is a unique experience. You get the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology and world-class people. To take good care of the growing number of awesome projects we’re working on, we're looking for a Test Engineer to join our team.
What will you do as a Test Engineer at ELEO?
At ELEO we design, develop, and manufacture cutting-edge battery systems with a superior energy density to power a wide variety of electric applications.
As a Test Engineer at ELEO, you become part of the Product Development team. You conduct various tests that are crucial for our product development. These are not limited to one field, varying between electrical, mechanical, and safety testing for example.
Together with our engineers, you will design suitable tests to test their concepts, ideas, and prototypes. You conduct the tests, take care of the set-ups, make sure everything is safe, and focus on getting meaningful results. Afterward, you thoroughly process everything and suggest improvements or new experiments.
Your work includes:
- Working in multi-disciplinary engineering teams
- Testing and experimenting to verify concepts and accelerate new ideas
- Prototyping and building test setups
- Results processing, analysis, and reporting
- Propose improvements to our engineers
Requirements / Background
- A Bachelor degree in mechatronics/mechanical/electrical engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant full-time experience in a multidisciplinary team
- Hands-on mentality
- Experience with MATLAB or Octave
- Residing in the Netherlands and fluent in English
- Practical skills & hobbies are a plus
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a talented and diverse team with lots of ambition
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a fast-growing organization with challenging and interesting projects
- The Freedom to choose flexible working hours
- Fun and informal get-togethers and company trips
- Wage depending on experience and educational background
ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation via the application form below. Please tell us why you want to work at ELEO and what you think you can contribute to our team.
InterviewsWhen we think you might be a good fit to our organization, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO people. We'll use these interviews to see if there is a great match from both sides, both personally and content-wise.
AssessmentWhen the outcome of the interviews is still positive from both sides, we dive a little deeper into the applicable role at ELEO. You'll have in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and/or work on a case.
ContractIf we're both excited about each other after the assessment we'd love to come to an agreement with you. As soon as you sign the contract, we'd strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.