- Bachelor, Master
Do you want to contribute to the widespread introduction of electric vehicles and machines? And are you looking for a new challenge with broad responsibility in a fast-growing organization? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Working at ELEO is a unique experience. You get the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology and world-class people. To take good care of the growing number of awesome projects we’re working on, we're looking for a Test Engineer to join our team.
What will you do as a Lead Testing at ELEO?
At ELEO we design, develop, and manufacture cutting-edge battery systems with a superior energy density to power a wide variety of electric application.
As a Lead Testing at ELEO, you will be responsible for setting up a professional battery testing lab and the team. You and the future team will support our product development team, perform pre-compliance testing, endurance testing and customers specific testing upon OEM request.
The plan is to have the lab established and fully operational by the half 2 of 2024. We are currently in the process of establishing a footprint for the expansion of our facility and the testing lab should be part of that.
Together with our team of engineers, you will design suitable tests to test their concepts, ideas, and prototypes. You conduct the tests, take care of the set-ups, make sure everything is safe, and focus on getting meaningful results. Afterward, you thoroughly process everything and suggest improvements or new experiments.
Your work includes:
- Setting up a testing lab and team
- Working in multi-disciplinary engineering teams
- Testing and experimenting to verify concepts and accelerate new ideas
- Prototyping and building test setups
- Results processing, analysis, and reporting
- Propose improvements to our engineers
Requirements / Background
- A Bachelor degree in mechatronics/mechanical/electrical engineering
- Experience with setting up/running professional test lab is a must
- Experience with batteries in specific is a nice-to-have
- Experience with MATLAB or Octave
- Residing in the Netherlands and fluent in English
What we offer
- The freedom to work hybrid with flexible working hours
- A generous pension scheme
- Daily lunch with the whole company
- Commuting allowance or OV Business Card
- 35 holidays per year including a company closure during Christmas & NYE
/ Our process
How we hire
The hiring process varies depending on role. We’ll keep you informed of what the next steps will be throughout the course of your interviews.
1 ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation letter via the application via the 'Apply Now' button. We'd love to hear about how you'd contribute to the ELEO team!
2 InterviewsIf we think you could be a great fit at ELEO, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO team members. These interviews will help us to get to know each other better and decide if it's a great match on both sides—both professionally and personally. We love to have fun and also get the job done!
3 AssessmentIf everyone is still vibing and it's looking like a really great match we will dive a little deeper into the applicable process. That means more in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and a possible test case to show off your skills.
4 Signing a contractIf we're both sides are super excited after the assessment then we'd love to come to an agreement with you! As soon as you sign the contract, we'll strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.