- Bachelor, Master
Do you want to contribute to the widespread introduction of electric vehicles and machines? And are you looking for a new challenge with broad responsibility in a fast-growing organization? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Working at ELEO is a unique experience. You get the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology and world-class people. To take good care of the growing number of awesome projects we’re working on, we are looking for an Electrical R&D Engineer to join our team.
What will you do as an Electrical R&D Engineer at ELEO?
At ELEO we provide cutting-edge battery systems with a superior energy density to power a wide variety of electric applications. At R&D we’re developing the building blocks of our modular battery pack. In our battery packs we use an in-house designed battery management system which ensures safe use of the battery system with features like battery cell monitoring, balancing, insulation monitoring and HVIL etc. The challenge is to design for safety, high quality, large scale manufacturing and cost in a limited space. It will be your task to develop part of our future battery management system and further validate and maintain the current battery management system. We’re currently with a small team of three electrical engineers and we’re looking to expand to improve quality and be ready for developing the next generation of our product.
Your work includes:
- Electrical schematic design
- PCB routing
- Prototyping and testing
- Working in a multidisciplinary engineering team
- System integration
Requirements / Background
- At least 1 year of relevant full time experience
- Experience with PCB design
- Experience with Altium and LTSpice
- Knowledge of battery management systems
- Experience with embedded systems
- Experience with designing electronics for large volumes, with a focus on high reliability and functional safety
- Basic C programming skills are a plus
- Residing in the Netherlands and fluent in English
**Please note at this time ELEO is unable to offer relocation and thus are only considering candidates located in the Netherlands.
What we offer
- A generous pension scheme
- Daily lunch with the whole company
- Commuting allowance or OV Business Card
- Freedom to work flexible hours as well as opportunity to work from home twice a week
- 35 holidays per year including a company closure during Christmas & NYE
/ Our process
How we hire
The hiring process varies depending on role. We’ll keep you informed of what the next steps will be throughout the course of your interviews.
1 ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation letter via the application via the 'Apply Now' button. We'd love to hear about how you'd contribute to the ELEO team!
2 InterviewsIf we think you could be a great fit at ELEO, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO team members. These interviews will help us to get to know each other better and decide if it's a great match on both sides—both professionally and personally. We love to have fun and also get the job done!
3 AssessmentIf everyone is still vibing and it's looking like a really great match we will dive a little deeper into the applicable process. That means more in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and a possible test case to show off your skills.
4 Signing a contractIf we're both sides are super excited after the assessment then we'd love to come to an agreement with you! As soon as you sign the contract, we'll strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.