Do you want to be a part of a young scale-up and be at the forefront of battery technology?
Do you want to feel the excitement of working alongside a team of eager, mission-oriented skilled colleagues using cutting-edge technology to enable the electrification of the world?
Then we think you might be the perfect fit for our ELEO crew!
We’re continuously growing, which means we need more brilliant minds to join our teams. Right now, that means an HR Intern to come join us in taking the battery industry by storm!
What will you learn as an HR Intern at ELEO?
- Onboarding:As an HR intern, you will be responsible for helping to create and implement onboarding programs that introduce new employees to the company's culture, values, and practices.
- Collecting feedback and analyzing results: You might be responsible for collecting feedback from new employees about their onboarding experience, and analyzing the results to identify areas for improvement.
- Employee Engagement and Retention: You learn how to develop and implement programs to keep employees motivated, engaged, and productive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This might include understanding how to design employee recognition programs, organize team-building activities, and develop effective communication channels to keep employees informed.
- Compliance and Legal Issues: You may learn how to navigate the complex legal and compliance issues that arise in a highly regulated industry. This might include understanding how to ensure compliance with labor laws, health and safety regulations, and data privacy laws.
- Employee Training and Development: You may learn how to develop and implement training and development programs to help employees acquire new skills and advance their careers. This might include understanding how to identify training needs, design training programs, and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Recruitment and Talent Acquisition: As an HR intern, you may assist the recruitment team, and learn how to develop effective recruitment strategies to attract the best talent in a highly competitive market. This might include understanding how to create job descriptions, posting job ads, sourcing candidates, and conducting interviews.
- Coordinating orientation activities: As an HR intern, you might assist with coordinating orientation activities, such as setting up new employee welcome events, scheduling tours of the office, and ensuring that new hires receive all necessary materials and information
As ELEO’s new HR Intern you will be dealing with:
- Having the opportunity to make a significant in a fast-growing company where HR plays a critical role in driving the growth of the organization
- High level of autonomy and responsibility, allowing you to learn whatever you take initiative on. Your manager, Tessa, ensures a collaborative environment where she leads in a coaching/mentorship way. She's always happy to offer guidance and support but also patient to allow you to try things out yourself
- Opportunity for growth and development because, as the company grows, so will you. During your studies - and after!
- Exposure to cutting-edge technology
Requirements / Background
- HBO or WO student, preferably in their last year who has an internship semester/year
- Strong communication skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Passionate about people, and on collaborating with others to best support your colleagues
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- The freedom to work hybrid with flexible working hours
- Daily lunch with the whole company
- Commuting allowance or OV Business Card
- 35 holidays per year including a company closure during Christmas & NYE
/ Our process
How we hire
The hiring process varies depending on role. We’ll keep you informed of what the next steps will be throughout the course of your interviews.
1 ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation letter via the application via the 'Apply Now' button. We'd love to hear about how you'd contribute to the ELEO team!
2 InterviewsIf we think you could be a great fit at ELEO, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO team members. These interviews will help us to get to know each other better and decide if it's a great match on both sides—both professionally and personally. We love to have fun and also get the job done!
3 AssessmentIf everyone is still vibing and it's looking like a really great match we will dive a little deeper into the applicable process. That means more in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and a possible test case to show off your skills.
4 Signing a contractIf we're both sides are super excited after the assessment then we'd love to come to an agreement with you! As soon as you sign the contract, we'll strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.