Do you want to be a part of an ambitious scale up working towards electrifying the world's vehicles and machines? Do you want to feel the exhilaration of working with a team of like-minded future-forward people using cutting-edge technology to create advanced battery systems? Then we think you might just belong with the ELEO crew. We're growing every day, which means we need more great minds joining the team.
Right now, that means an IT Specialist to come on board brimming with ideas and ready to take the battery industry by storm with us!
What will you do as an IT Specialist at ELEO?
ELEO is rapidly expanding, and we are developing our own inhouse IT team. In this broad role as IT Specialist, you will be doing a combination of first, second- and third-line issues. You will provide technical support for a wide range of business-critical IT technology including hardware, software, virtualization, storage, network infrastructure, security, backup and audio-visual equipment in order to optimize our business efficiency.
You will work with a lot of freedom, together with one other IT specialist. Together you can impact the growth of IT at ELEO. When making more impactful decisions you will be supported by ELEO co-founder, Jeroen who is ultimately responsible for IT.
As ELEO’s new IT Specialist you will be dealing with:
On the development side:
- Setup IT systems and processes that support the rapid growth of ELEO.
- Implement procedures that will improve our IT systems while maintaining a flexible work environment that support many different user scenarios.
- Develop and enable scalable IT systems.
- Improve data security and availability for all our communication and storage applications.
On the operational side:
- Maintain and improve workstations of your ELEO colleagues.
- Support with technical issues and facilitate different applications.
- Enable new IT services/devices/tools.
- Monitor, maintain and protect our network and data.
- Responsibility over agreements with our IT service/hardware providers.
Requirements / Background
- At least HBO thinking level and a relevant study background.
- Experience with large IT infrastructures and set-up network infrastructure.
- Experience with Windows server and relevant common use features.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure environment.
- Experience with Unifi, VMware and docker is recommended but not necessary.
- Hands-on, proactive, result driven and accurate.
- Flexibility to deal with changing and evolving environments.
- Fluent in English, Dutch is an advantage.
What we offer
- A generous pension scheme
- Daily lunch with the whole company
- Commuting allowance or OV Business Card
- Freedom to work flexible hours as well as opportunity to work from home twice a week
- 35 holidays per year including a company closure during Christmas & NYE
/ Our process
How we hire
The hiring process varies depending on role. We’ll keep you informed of what the next steps will be throughout the course of your interviews.
1 ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation letter via the application via the 'Apply Now' button. We'd love to hear about how you'd contribute to the ELEO team!
2 InterviewsIf we think you could be a great fit at ELEO, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO team members. These interviews will help us to get to know each other better and decide if it's a great match on both sides—both professionally and personally. We love to have fun and also get the job done!
3 AssessmentIf everyone is still vibing and it's looking like a really great match we will dive a little deeper into the applicable process. That means more in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and a possible test case to show off your skills.
4 Signing a contractIf we're both sides are super excited after the assessment then we'd love to come to an agreement with you! As soon as you sign the contract, we'll strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.