Do you want to be a part of an ambitious scale up working towards electrifying the world's vehicles and machines? Do you want to feel the exhilaration of working with a team of like-minded future-forward people using cutting-edge technology to create advanced battery
systems? Then we think you might just belong with the ELEO crew.
We're growing every day, which means we need more great minds joining the team. Right now, that means a Manufacturing Engineer to come on board brimming with ideas and ready to take the battery industry by storm with us!
What will you do as an Manufacturing Engineer at ELEO?
- Deliver input for manufacturability and serviceability of designs
- Define and create Manufacturing procedures and specifications.
- Presence on the shop floor for testing, support and new product introduction
- Review system- and tool designs and release them to manufacturing and service after validation and testing
- Contribute to the rapid solution of complex faults and take the necessary initiative to identify and implement practical decisions.
As ELEO’s new Manufacturing Engineer you will be dealing with:
- Design, build and realize small production tooling
- Developer of training packages regarding work preparation to the factory
- Troubleshoot for issues in factory/field for new products
- Prepare work instructions for factory operations
- Working with different cultures, such as American and Japanese, as well as with our diverse international colleagues
- An interactive and dynamic workplace that is group oriented, collaborative and proactive
Requirements / Background
- 2-5 years of experience
- Production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably within the automotive industry
- Scale up from design into volume production
- Experience in quality improvement & operational excellence in manufacturing environment
- Experience in E-Cabinets and understanding electrical drawings
- Working knowledge of CAD, PDM and ERP systems are preferred. (We use Solidworks, 3DX and ODOO)
- Lean Six Sigma way of working/thinking is important to this role, as well as experience with tooling (ie. SPC, FMEA, 8D). Yellow/Green/Black belt is preferred.
- Experience with production equipment, standards and regulations in North America is preferred
What we offer
- The freedom to work hybrid with flexible working hours
- A generous pension scheme
- Daily lunch with the whole company
- Commuting allowance or OV Business Card
- Freedom to work flexible hours as well as opportunity to work from home twice a week
- 35 holidays per year including a company closure during Christmas & NYE
/ Our process
How we hire
The hiring process varies depending on role. We’ll keep you informed of what the next steps will be throughout the course of your interviews.
1 ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation letter via the application via the 'Apply Now' button. We'd love to hear about how you'd contribute to the ELEO team!
2 InterviewsIf we think you could be a great fit at ELEO, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO team members. These interviews will help us to get to know each other better and decide if it's a great match on both sides—both professionally and personally. We love to have fun and also get the job done!
3 AssessmentIf everyone is still vibing and it's looking like a really great match we will dive a little deeper into the applicable process. That means more in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and a possible test case to show off your skills.
4 Signing a contractIf we're both sides are super excited after the assessment then we'd love to come to an agreement with you! As soon as you sign the contract, we'll strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.