Do you want to be a part of a young, hungry start-up working towards electrifying the world's vehicles and machines? Are you looking to apply your strong experience in shaping leadership capabilities and foster a high-performance international culture to support our cutting-edge technology developments? Then we think you might just belong with the ELEO crew.
We're growing every day, which means we need more fresh minds joining the team.
Right now, that means an People and Culture/HR Business Partner to come on board brimming with ideas and ready to take the battery industry by storm with us!
What will you do as a People and Culture Business Partner at ELEO?
You will be the entrusted advisor and partner to our organization, working closely with our leadership and our team members to align the People and Culture strategy to our overall business objectives. With a focus on building organizational capabilities, we will be working towards cultivating an energetic, motivated and dedicated team. By championing the development of our colleagues, you'll empower us all to take the battery industry by storm.
If you thrive in a fast-paced international environment brimming with talented minds and are passionate about shaping the future of People & Culture, this role is tailor-made for you!
As ELEO's new People and Culture Business Partner you will be dealing with
- Enable our leaders to drive impactful change in our organization and build high performing teams by leading and facilitating conversations on leadership development, coaching, succession planning to enable our leaders to drive impactful change and build high performing teams
- Engage with our organization to shape a culture that embraces innovation, collaboration and diversity, and fosters an environment where individuals are empowered to do their best work and thrive while doing so
- Support us in our process of becoming data driven by utilizing current data and identifying opportunities to broaden our analytical view. Leverage this data to understand the organization's talent landscape, identify growth opportunities and proactive talent management
- Drive the design and implementation of talent programs and projects within the People & Culture team and across the organization to improve talent effectiveness (leadership development, employee engagement, performance management and culture change)
- You will foster a culture of learning and growth within our teams by encouraging experimentation, knowledge sharing and continuous improvement
- Experience and knowledge of Dutch labor law is a must – requirement of Dutch language is only necessary as it applies to understanding law, all our internal meetings and paperwork are conducted in English
- Experience with writing policies, collaborating with stakeholders across the business
- Experience working in a start/scale-up environment
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role, though we value your experience and knowledge more than your number of years of experience
- Experience in the high tech industry is a plus
What we offer
- The freedom to work hybrid with flexible working hours
- A generous pension scheme
- Daily lunch with the whole company
- Commuting allowance or OV Business Card
- Freedom to work flexible hours as well as opportunity to work from home twice a week
- 35 holidays per year including a company closure during Christmas & NYE
/ Our process
How we hire
The hiring process varies depending on role. We’ll keep you informed of what the next steps will be throughout the course of your interviews.
1 ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation letter via the application via the 'Apply Now' button. We'd love to hear about how you'd contribute to the ELEO team!
2 InterviewsIf we think you could be a great fit at ELEO, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO team members. These interviews will help us to get to know each other better and decide if it's a great match on both sides—both professionally and personally. We love to have fun and also get the job done!
3 AssessmentIf everyone is still vibing and it's looking like a really great match we will dive a little deeper into the applicable process. That means more in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and a possible test case to show off your skills.
4 Signing a contractIf we're both sides are super excited after the assessment then we'd love to come to an agreement with you! As soon as you sign the contract, we'll strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.