- Bachelor, Master
Project manager - Development
Do you want to be a part of a young, hungry start-up working towards electrifying the world's vehicles and machines? Do you want to feel the exhilaration of working with a team of like-minded future-forward people using cutting-edge tech to create advanced battery systems? Then we think you might just belong with the ELEO crew!
What will you do as a Project Manager – Development at ELEO?
At ELEO we design and produce battery system for our off-highway customers. We supply fully functional, plug and play battery packs based on the requirements, thereby completely unburdening the customer. You will be in the forefront of the new product introduction within ELEO. Additionally, you will guide the teams through implementation of new processes and way of working.
As ELEO’s new Project Manager at ELEO, you'll be responsible for:
- Guiding the (multidisciplinary) team to the wanted product according to the requirements & development process.
- Detailed planning, risk mitigation and escalating when needed.
- Integrating multiple sub-system plans and dependencies under a system level project plan.
- Defending the product quality against a challenging timeline.
- Communicating with internal (sales, procurement, production, quality, R&D) stakeholders.
- Ability to generate and communicate processes in a visual and intuitive way
- Highly evolved interpersonal communication, collaboration, and negotiation skills with an energetic, approachable, and authentic personality
- Team support and motivation.
Requirements / Background
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of project management experience in a high-tech product development environment
- A track record in project management in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders, ability to take ownership and drive for success with a strong sense of team mentality and reliability
- Experience in NPI of series production products
- You are structured and well organized with highly evolved problem-solving skills with a track record of delivering in a highly fast-paced environment
- Ability to convince people of your clear vision using reason, pragmatism, and strong rationale
- Experience using ERP, Wrike or any other equivalent task & planning tools.
- Experience with the Agile methodology
What we offer
- A generous pension scheme
- Daily lunch with the whole company
- Commuting allowance or OV Business Card
- Freedom to work flexible hours as well as opportunity to work from home twice a week
- 35 holidays per year including a company closure during Christmas & NYE
/ Our process
How we hire
The hiring process varies depending on role. We’ll keep you informed of what the next steps will be throughout the course of your interviews.
1 ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation letter via the application via the 'Apply Now' button. We'd love to hear about how you'd contribute to the ELEO team!
2 InterviewsIf we think you could be a great fit at ELEO, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO team members. These interviews will help us to get to know each other better and decide if it's a great match on both sides—both professionally and personally. We love to have fun and also get the job done!
3 AssessmentIf everyone is still vibing and it's looking like a really great match we will dive a little deeper into the applicable process. That means more in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and a possible test case to show off your skills.
4 Signing a contractIf we're both sides are super excited after the assessment then we'd love to come to an agreement with you! As soon as you sign the contract, we'll strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.