Do you want to be a part of a young, hungry start-up working towards electrifying the world's vehicles and machines? Do you want to feel the exhilaration of working with a team of like-minded future-forward people using cutting-edge technology to create advanced battery systems? Then we think you might just belong with the ELEO crew.
We're growing every day, which means we need more fresh minds joining the team.
What will you do as a Sales Engineer at ELEO?
As a sales engineer, you will be responsible for ELEO's battery pack proposals in a very early stage of the process. You will ensure that the proposed solution is the best one possible, both for the customer as for ELEO. Defining the solution includes technical aspects such as battery specifications, certifications, and product manufacturability, but also logistical aspects such as sketching a project timeline for the customer. To create this perfect battery pack solution, you will work together with a lot of other departments within ELEO. You will develop your technical skills together with R&D, battery science and the application team, and on your soft skills in managing the project within ELEO together with business development, procurement, and resource planners. In addition, you get to work with exciting customers that have state of the art electrification projects where they need your help!
- Meeting with (international) OEMs, both online and offline as technical support.
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand customer requirements and develop technical solutions for battery system offerings.
- Serve as a bridge between customers and the internal technical teams, conveying feedback, requirements, and ensuring alignment on project deliverables.
- Answering technical queries from current and potential future customers.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and advancements related to battery technology, incorporating this knowledge into customer interactions.
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering or a technical field. A master's degree would be a plus.
- Between 3 -5 years’ experience in a similar technical role. Experience with battery systems is a plus.
- Excellent listener, translating meetings with customers into product requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A customer-centric approach with the ability to build strong relationships. Prior experience in a customer-facing role or in providing technical support to clients is preferred.
- Pro-actively preparing proposals together with the internal teams to meet the customer demands.
**Please note at this time ELEO is unable to offer relocation and thus are only considering candidates located in the Netherlands.
What we offer
- The freedom to work hybrid with flexible working hours
- A generous pension scheme
- Daily lunch with the whole company
- Commuting allowance or OV Business Card
- 35 holidays per year including a company closure during Christmas & NYE
/ Our process
How we hire
The hiring process varies depending on role. We’ll keep you informed of what the next steps will be throughout the course of your interviews.
1 ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation letter via the application via the 'Apply Now' button. We'd love to hear about how you'd contribute to the ELEO team!
2 InterviewsIf we think you could be a great fit at ELEO, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO team members. These interviews will help us to get to know each other better and decide if it's a great match on both sides—both professionally and personally. We love to have fun and also get the job done!
3 AssessmentIf everyone is still vibing and it's looking like a really great match we will dive a little deeper into the applicable process. That means more in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and a possible test case to show off your skills.
4 Signing a contractIf we're both sides are super excited after the assessment then we'd love to come to an agreement with you! As soon as you sign the contract, we'll strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.