- Bachelor, Master
ELEO currently has a small young software team that is driven to create the best battery system and is looking to grow rapidly. As full stack engineer you will be responsible for delivering robust and well designed tools to (internal) customers to interact with their battery packs. This can range from the first commissioning of the battery pack, diagnosing the pack in the field or providing firmware updates. Furthermore our cloud connected batteries can have over the air updates triggered which with your help an OTA manager system needs to be set up for customers to choose their battery firmware. Finally with your help telemetry data collected by our battery packs will be made available through APIs taking into account security. The role is versatile including many conversations to set up system requirements, implement and test them.
You’ll be dealing with
- Tool design and development directly used by customers to service and commission their battery packs using physical hardware CAN bus
- Designing and developing a scalable OTA update manager of battery pack firmware
- Developing APIs for customers to receive insights of their battery pack
- Testing and debugging your solutions using real hardware and systems
Languages you’ll encounter on a daily basis:
- Dart and Flutter
- NodeJS and TypeScript
- C++ and C
- Git and Jira
- Comfortable within OOP and the use of design patterns
- Comfortable with building REST APIs and databases
- Agile work methodology
- A good understanding of best practices in software
- Test-oriented mindset
- Team player
Nice to have additionally:
- UI/UX experience
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Azure is a plus
- Experience as a SCRUM master
The ideal candidate:
- Likes to take responsibility
- Thrives in an environment with little governance
- Loves to work together with other team members and departments
**Please note at this time ELEO is unable to offer relocation and thus are only considering candidates located in the Netherlands.
What we offer
- The freedom to work hybrid with flexible working hours
- A generous pension scheme
- Daily lunch with the whole company
- Commuting allowance or OV Business Card
- 35 holidays per year including a company closure during Christmas & NYE
/ Our process
How we hire
The hiring process varies depending on role. We’ll keep you informed of what the next steps will be throughout the course of your interviews.
1 ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation letter via the application via the 'Apply Now' button. We'd love to hear about how you'd contribute to the ELEO team!
2 InterviewsIf we think you could be a great fit at ELEO, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO team members. These interviews will help us to get to know each other better and decide if it's a great match on both sides—both professionally and personally. We love to have fun and also get the job done!
3 AssessmentIf everyone is still vibing and it's looking like a really great match we will dive a little deeper into the applicable process. That means more in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and a possible test case to show off your skills.
4 Signing a contractIf we're both sides are super excited after the assessment then we'd love to come to an agreement with you! As soon as you sign the contract, we'll strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.