- Bachelor, Master
ELEO currently has a small young software team that is driven to create the best battery system and is looking to grow rapidly. As senior HIL engineer you will responsible for the software testing occurring on the ELEO battery pack. For our latest generation product we have a professional HIL setup that requires your expertise to add as much value as possible. You will be working hands on with the HIL setup trying to break the ELEO software to avoid defects in the field. To improve quality and efficiency of the product development you will help develop automated pipelines and a scalable testing architecture. Finally your experience as senior will also be requested to guide other software testers and help grow the team and equipment when needed.
You’ll be dealing with:
- Setting up HIL test frameworks for scalable test execution
- Evaluating and creating test strategies and processes
- Getting hands on with our HIL setup
- Growing team in terms of equipment and people where necessary
- Automating testing through pipelines
- A Bachelor (HBO) degree in electrical engineering, software engineering or similar.
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with hardware-in-the-loop testing is a must
- Experience with python is a must
- Experience with software-in-the-loop testing is a plus
- Experience with TestStand and Veristand is a plus.
- Experience with battery management systems is a plus
- Agile work methodology
- Fluent in English and residing in the Netherlands
- Team player
**Please note at this time ELEO is unable to offer relocation and thus are only considering candidates located in the Netherlands.
What we offer
- The freedom to work hybrid with flexible working hours
- A generous pension scheme
- Daily lunch with the whole company
- Commuting allowance or OV Business Card
- 35 holidays per year including a company closure during Christmas & NYE
/ Our process
How we hire
The hiring process varies depending on role. We’ll keep you informed of what the next steps will be throughout the course of your interviews.
1 ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation letter via the application via the 'Apply Now' button. We'd love to hear about how you'd contribute to the ELEO team!
2 InterviewsIf we think you could be a great fit at ELEO, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO team members. These interviews will help us to get to know each other better and decide if it's a great match on both sides—both professionally and personally. We love to have fun and also get the job done!
3 AssessmentIf everyone is still vibing and it's looking like a really great match we will dive a little deeper into the applicable process. That means more in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and a possible test case to show off your skills.
4 Signing a contractIf we're both sides are super excited after the assessment then we'd love to come to an agreement with you! As soon as you sign the contract, we'll strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.