- Bachelor, Master
Do you want to be a part of an ambitious scale up working towards electrifying the world's vehicles and machines? Do you want to feel the exhilaration of working with a team of like-minded future-forward people using cutting-edge technology to create advanced battery systems? Then we think you might just belong with the ELEO crew.
What will you do in this role?
At ELEO, change is our constant, and you'll play a pivotal role in our journey. As an ERP Specialist, you'll collaborate with process owners across all departments to define business processes, analyze ERP system impacts, and seamlessly implement changes. It's not just a structured role – you'll also guide the business in growing into their roles as process owners and key users.
Your work will directly impact ELEO's core business processes, shaping how effectively we operate as an organization. The foundation you help build today sets the standard for ELEO's future.
As ELEO's new ERP Specialist, you will:
- Lead and engage in projects to gather requirements, design, build, test, and implement ERP system updates.
- Evaluate projects, implement process improvements, and apply lessons learned for future releases.
- Analyze and troubleshoot the ERP system (ODOO), initiating improvements based on reported incidents.
- Document and train key users on system functions and processes.
- Ensure seamless handling of standard requests.
Requirements / Background
- Work experience in manufacturing environments, with a preference for ERP-related roles.
- Knowledge and experience with ERP systems, and experience with Odoo is a definite plus.
- Proven expertise in multiple ERP domains (manufacturing, logistics, finance) across multiple organizations.
- Analytical mindset, excellent communication skills, proactive attitude, and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Ability to listen actively and establish authentic connections with people, demonstrating cultural awareness.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology, Business Information Management, MBA, or a related field.
- Fluent in English and based in the Netherlands.
- Preferred knowledge of project management, ITIL, BISL, and Agile methodologies.
What we offer
- A generous pension scheme
- Daily lunch with the whole company
- Commuting allowance or OV Business Card
- Freedom to work flexible hours as well as opportunity to work from home twice a week
- 35 holidays per year including a company closure during Christmas & NYE
/ Our process
How we hire
The hiring process varies depending on role. We’ll keep you informed of what the next steps will be throughout the course of your interviews.
1 ApplicationIf this position seems like a fit to you, send us your resume and motivation letter via the application via the 'Apply Now' button. We'd love to hear about how you'd contribute to the ELEO team!
2 InterviewsIf we think you could be a great fit at ELEO, we'll invite you for a range of interviews with different ELEO team members. These interviews will help us to get to know each other better and decide if it's a great match on both sides—both professionally and personally. We love to have fun and also get the job done!
3 AssessmentIf everyone is still vibing and it's looking like a really great match we will dive a little deeper into the applicable process. That means more in-depth discussions with your potential colleagues and a possible test case to show off your skills.
4 Signing a contractIf we're both sides are super excited after the assessment then we'd love to come to an agreement with you! As soon as you sign the contract, we'll strive towards building a long-term agreement in which we can both bring out the best in each other.